Do you have written work or unusual art you wish to publish?
Send us your article link or artistic material for which you want published, and we will review your submission. All stories, articles, and art must be related to our website categories listed below. In addition, your writing will also need to be edited before submitting. Articles and stories which are not already edited will be rejected.
Genre’s we are interested in:
- Flash Fiction
- Short Stories
- Weird/Odd News, Stories, Etc
- Supernatural Horror
- Paranormal Horror
- Science Fiction
- Science Fiction Horror
- Ghost Stories
- Celebrity News
- All Entertainment News
- Movie News & Trailers
- Music News & Videos
- Author/Writer News
- Horror Comic
- Horror Comic Art News
- Unusual Art/Photography Galleries & News
- Award News
Submit Your stuff & We Will Examine The Content.
A Writer’s Resource List:
- Book Blogger Directory – a comprehensive, alphabetical listing of book blogs, organized by genre.
- The Book Blogger List – a database of book bloggers organized by genre of interest.
- YA Book Blog Directory – a listing of young adult book review blogs.
- Story Cartel – all books on Story Cartel are free in exchange for honest book reviews.
- Directory of Book Bloggers on Pinterest – a curated list of book bloggers using Pinterest by Mandy Boles.
- Kate Tilton’s Book Bloggers – a smaller listing of book bloggers that provide reviews.
- The Indie View – huge listing of Indie reviewers.
- Step-by-Step Self-Publishing Reviewers List – another comprehensive list of active book bloggers.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to utilizing your platform to generate more reviews for your book. But remember, it’s important to build a relationship first.
- Blog Talk Radio – podcasts related to book reviews
- Search Twitter using hashtags to find possible contacts – #bookreviews, #bookreviewer, #bookblogger
- 71 Ways to Promote and Market Your Book
- 34 Strategic Ways You Can Use Pinterest to Market Your Book and Your Author Brand
- How To Target an Audience (And Avoid Book Launch Flop)
- How to Market a Book and Strengthen Your Author Platform with Goodreads